Question
Posted by: Lily | 2004/11/24

Pimple inside the anal opening

I have had this lump/hard pimple for almost three months now. And now since then my stool, is like constipated and when I pass its like little hard round balls....shaped like goat's stool.
And since then I have gone to the Dr coz I suffer from thrush and had warts...he did a hiv testand gave treatment for warts....dissapeared for a while now they're slowly coming back.

And then again now on either side of my anal opening, there's two itchy hard pimples/warts......and I always keep myself clean...I don't know if my peeling hands have anything to do with all this.

Please help...what do I do now?

If these are warts, they are caused by the HPV virus and have nothing to do with hygiene.
You should see your doctor again.