Question
Posted by: male22 | 2003/01/06

pills to supress the hunger

where can i buy pills to supress my hunger? im dieting but im not fat i just need to lose about 7 kg and its just hard not to listen to my hunger.

Dear Reader
I am personally not in favour of diet pills as they all have negative side-effects and become less effective as time goes by so that you need to take larger doses and thus can become addicted. If you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight-Loss' and 'Slimming Diet', you will obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet which will help you shed those kg without hunger. Combine the diet with regular exercise to get the best results.