Question
Posted by: nay-nay | 2008/05/29

pills

Can you please assist me with a abortion pill and how much will it cost and were can i find it , because my boyfriend is angry he wants to know what the abortion pills name is he even said he will kill me if i will have the baby ,but i'm ready to have the child ,i don't have a financial problem he's the one i already have 2 children not with him but me and him came a long way 7 years , he doesnt even have a child nothing i told him he must sort out he's finance he's got 9months to do so he is overcommited , i even told him i can't do abortion a child is a blessing from GOD , and got a reason why GOD bless us with a baby, please help me.i really appreciate it.

It sounds like you do n t want to have an abortion. In any event, the abortion pill is available only with a doctor's prescription and any abortion must be supervised by a medical person or your health could be at risk.

4
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/02

i'm serious guys, he just cnt me know and ask did i find out about the pill and i told him to find out himself and he told me again he will kill me and i must'nt make his life upside down and deurmekaar,i told him he will go to jail for murder 2 people,i even ask him he must think carefull about this i can give up the child for adoption it's better than killing , but i drop him and told him it's over between us it's not working he waste my time.so i will see and let you know what's happening.

Reply to nay nay
Posted by: Joyce | 2008/05/30

If you want to keep the baby why are you asking for the abortion pill's name?

Reply to Joyce
Posted by: nay-nay | 2008/05/29

thanx u i already raise my 2 children without theyre fathers, i can do this also., i'm strong and independant woman.

Reply to nay-nay
Posted by: monza | 2008/05/29

pls leave ur boyfriend as soon as possible, u can raise ur child without him, ur financial stable and most important thing ur ready to have a baby pls dont terminate ur pregnancy .According to me ur boyfriend is the main problem here, inform the police about the killing and have a good life with your unborn baby.UR blessed, and praise the lord.

U DONT NEED THIS MAN IN UR LIFE

Reply to monza