Question
Posted by: Sara | 2007/08/15

Pill vs Injection

Can anyone please advise me on which method of contraception is safer or more effective. I have heard the injection is and that many, many woman fall pregnant on the pill and this scares me!

They are both pretty much equally effective. The injection does have a long return to fertility, so it would depend on how soon you are planning a family.

2
Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2007/08/16

B ,you are so right.If you go on the injection and by the time you rreally want children it takes forever,but the again everybody is different.I was on the injection for 5 years I skipped 1 month and then got pregnant.Now after 4 years I want to try for my 2nd 1 Its really taking forever.But its all your choice

Reply to Flower 1980
Posted by: B | 2007/08/15

DO you want children one day? If so do not go on the injection. I was on the 3 months injection for two years and since then have not had my periods. Now that i want to i cant fall pregnant. Think about the future now, and make the right decision

Reply to B