Question
Posted by: Sara | 2007/02/27

Pill use

Im 22 and never been on the pill. Is it true I can get it from the pharmacy? How do I know which is right for me without consulting a doctor?

It is a good idea to see a doctor to that he/she can assess what the best Pill would be in your individual case.

2
Posted by: tweety | 2007/02/27

i agree with letty as you do need a prescription to get it from the pharmacy, otherwise you can go to your local clinic but they only give triphisal(which i won't recommend to anyone) as that has caused me more problems(picked up weight,heavy pms symptoms,infections) i would suggest try using yasmin, it's an excellent pill and most of the drs to prescribe that now adays it's a bit expensive but i will tell you since being on yasmin i don't have a days problems

Reply to tweety
Posted by: Letty | 2007/02/27

I will advice you to go to a doctor or clinic for checkup before using anything, so that if there are any problems they can detect it

Reply to Letty