Question
Posted by: Jacky | 2005/11/24

Pill to pregnant - how long?

Dear Doc

How long would you suggens a woman stays off the Pill before getting pregnant?
Will it harm the baby if you find out your pregnant after leaving the Pill for just a couple of months?

Thanx for all the davice !

You could start trying straight away. It will not harm the baby if you fall pregannt shortly after stopping the Pill, though your cycle may not be as regular so it may be harder to work out your preganncy duration.

1
Posted by: Yolande | 2005/11/25

I have a very healthy, happy and big baby boy of 16 months. I fell pregnant with him in the month that I stopped taking the pill. Therefore, I would not be concerned.

Reply to Yolande