Question
Posted by: curious | 2004/01/28

pill problem

I have been on Diane for acne however after getting married a year ago I was told t go on a stronger pill so i tried Fermodene to which had distrasous efforts.I had terrible mood swings.I then changed to Marevelon and for the past 6 o seven months that I have been using it I noticed weight gain.
can u recommend a pill that will not cause weight gain and not have me to have mood swings.

Also I hae severe pain while having intercourse .I am not sure if I contract my muscles and am too tense thus not relaxing or could it be a serious condition.I either suffer with the pain till its over or I donot let him enter me.Please help.

If the Diane agreed with you, I would suggest that you go back onto it. It is perfectly safe as a contraceptive.
The pain does sound like you are too tense or possibly that you do not have enough lubrication. In both cases it would be useful to spend a lot of time on foreplay. You could also try using some KY jelly.