Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2004/10/26

Pill - in the middle of cycle

I am on triphasel, last month I was a few days late, then I had my period, and then a week later spotting, I was so confused, and didn't have a clue what pills to drink. In retrospect, I probably should've kept with the sequence.
Now I want to continue drinking, but where do I start? Or do I wait for my next normal period (don't really want to, because then it's another month of non-protection)

Your cycle is probably mixed up now. The best would be to wait till your next period anad start then. It is difficult to start in the middle of your cycle, particularly with Triphasil, as the pills have different doses.