Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2007/08/02

PILL GENERATION

hi cybershrink so manage 30minutes training after work yesterday, no caffeine ect, was nice to feel the endorpins afterwards, didnt take sleeping pill, woke up a few times with hectic dreams, had headach had water instead of comprol, a pill dont always have to be the solution, drowsy and hazy is this withdrawels of the rehipynol?

I would never use Rohypnol or any other benzo for sleeping, as there could indeed be some problems on withdrawal. In future, once clear of the Rohypnol, either stay entirely natural and avoid sleeping meds, or if they ever become temporarily useful, use only the more modern NON-benzo versions like Stilnox
Otherwise, it sounds as though you're managing well. I raise my own glass of water to you --- Cheers !