Question
Posted by: thandi | 2004/10/13

pill - birth control

Hi I just want to know, I am 25 year old, I was on 3 differend pill but each time after 2 to 3 month it makes me short tempert, violens and I skip periods. or some times I have my period but only 3 days and a week later I start again for 5 days. I stop taken the pill for 5 year now, I had a miscarriage a week a go, now My stepmom said I must take them again. Is it necessary to take the pill ?

There are other forms of contraception available and I suggest you visit a family planning clinic for advice on options