Question
Posted by: lise | 2008/01/11

pill and pregnancy

hi

i have been married for 4 years and have a 17 month old daughter when we were trying to fall pregnant with her i had already been off the pill for +- 2 years before i fell pregnant. but since then i have been back on the pill for about 16 months and about 2 months ago i changed from triphasal to melodene when i went on melodene the first month i must have taken it incorrectly from the first tablet because i got 3-4 periods in that month, so i have stopped taking it and decided that when my next period starts i will take the first tablet again in the silver section and hopefully it corrects things cos i have never really had a problem before with my periods they normally were exactly on time to the day. now we have not really been having sex lately but last night we did it twice and the first time we never used a condon we did the second time. i am worried about it now because i am not ready for another baby i console myself in thinking that it took me like 2 years last time to fall pregnant after stopping the pill but i know anything is possible. please let me know what you think?

Pregnancy is a possibility. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.