Question
Posted by: Want 2 b a mommy! | 2008/01/29

Pill and concieving

Hi all! My hubby and I are really keen to start a family. I have been on the Pill (Minulette) for over 10 years now. Do we have to wait a certain period of time when I come off the pill to try and concieve? Can I stop the pill at any time?

Oh please help me...I so want to be a mommy!!!

It is bets to stop the Pill at the end of a packet. You do not have to wait to start trying to fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: nix | 2008/01/30

you have to finish the pack of pills that you are on now. then once it's finished then you don't start a new one.

Reply to nix
Posted by: Cal | 2008/01/29

You can stop the pill at any time,but perhaps it's best just after your period so you have an idea of where you are in your cycle.
According to research,it takes the body approx 3 months foryour body to get back into it's natural cycle and start producing fertile eggs,but this is not set in stone,some women fall pregnant the month they go off, others can take a year. I suggest, so that you don't get upset, gaving yourself at least 6 months to fall pregnant.
Good luck and have faith.

Reply to Cal