Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/12

pill

I'm confused when to start taking the pill again. I'm having my period now. Should I take it now? Or when should I take it?

Thanks for your help

You should have started taking it on the first day of your period. You have done the correct thing by starting with the red pills on the FIRST day of your period.

7
Posted by: becky | 2004/03/22

IT IS DEFF THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR PERIOD!!!!

Reply to becky
Posted by: www | 2004/02/13

Hi Ciska. I've stopped and started various times and generally it's all the same - doesn't really matter when you start taking them, however it is better and easier to know where to start, if you start taking them now during your period. So if you are on your period now, then start taking the red pill (if there are any) that corresponds to the day and just carry on. After 14 days (or 7 days of active, ie. non-placebo pills) you will be protected against pregnancy.

Reply to www
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/13

GUYS!!I'm looking for help here. Not confusian like you are doing now. If you don't know, don't reply. This is a serious issue. I don't wanna take it the wrong time. I don't have any instructions. I started yesterday and have already taken two red one's. All I wanna know if it's right what I did.

THANKS

Reply to ciska
Posted by: jani | 2004/02/13

how would you know the 1st day that you finish your period anyway???? what if you still have one the next day and the next it is almost not possible to know the 1st day you finish them it does not make sense Ami i think you are just confusing the whole issue here. All of them say the 1st day of your period - maybe you cannot read english properly

Reply to jani
Posted by: Ami | 2004/02/12

To ANON

Not every doctor and instructions say start the pill the first day of your period. I have never heard that. I have been on different types of pills and they all say and so does the doc say start the pill the FIRST DAY YOU FINISH YOU PERIOD.

Reply to Ami
Posted by: ANON | 2004/02/12

INSTRUCTIONS AND DOCS WILL ALWAYS SAY- START UR PILL ON THE 1ST DAY OF UR PERIOD!

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Ami | 2004/02/12

I have been on the pill for 6 years until i stopped taken them in November 2003. The doctor always told me that if you have got your period then to start taken the pill the first day you finish you period, but dont start takent hem while your on your period.

Hope this helps you.

Reply to Ami