Question
Posted by: Frank | 2004/03/04

Piles/Blood Clot

Hi There,
Recentley I went to the doctor with suspected piles, which they said was a blood clot. They cut it open and drained it, in the doctors room....(ouch ! )
With in days it reappeared, and it quite painful from time to time. It only seems to hurt after long periods of sitting or after been to the loo. Could it be more than a blod clot, and is there a way to get rid of it. Should I visit a doc ?

Frank

Frank, the blood clot was inside the pile and you will still have to see a surgeon tho have the piles removed. Good luck.