Question
Posted by: cdm | 2003/02/03

Piles or Kidney infections

Hi there doc.

I have been having health problems lately. I have this severe pain under my pelvic bone. It feels like a strained muscle. My Gynae said It isn't in his department. I discovered today that I pass blood in my stool. I couldn't discover this sooner because I am taking some TB medication that colour my stools burnt orange. Another reason is that they are loose so I don't feel any pain or discomfort when passing them. I don't even feel any pains when sitting up. What is it? Piles or kidney infections? Or maybe these are not related at all?

Cdm, the most common cause for blood in the stools is haemorrhoids. It might also be due to anal tears, polyps and of course, cancer. It is because of this that you should have it see to by your doctor. Good luck.