Question
Posted by: Cim Smith | 2004/10/09

Piles/ candida

Hallo Doc,
I have been to my GP twice - I had a small pile which was treated with a coarse of supositories but the itchiness in the area has not stopped. She then gave me an antibiotic for yeast which did not clear it and took a swab and sent it to the lab. The results said I had a small bug which was then treated with ANOTHER antibiotic. The itchiness has still not healed (I have finished the antibiotic) The itching is in my anus area and in my vagina. I have a very watery white liquid (not cottage cheesey) which runs out (my vagina) and causes more itching. Have been with one faithful partner for 8 years. Have also been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years and was on Zoladex for endometriosis and am now on Clomid to help with prgnancy but unable to have much sex as have had this itchiness for over a month now.

Your help would be MOST apprciated.

Regards,
Cim

Cim, it sounds like you have a chlamydial infection and the best would b to see your gynaecologist and have it sorted out (you probably to the correct antibiotic, but not for long enough). Good luck.