Posted by: Sipho | 2008/06/27

Please give advise on how to get reed of haemorroids permanently without surgery.

Dear Sipho

Thank you for visiting

Unfortunately, it is possible to get rid of piles without surgery. You can however, use Sheryproct and Anusol suppositries to aleviate your symptoms. It is also a good idea to eat healthy and if you are overweight to loose the extra weight.

Kind regards

Posted by: Angel | 2008/07/28

It seems that the problem I have is that it bleeds or seeps out a strong smelly subtance sometimes and is embarassing can one have the piles lasered to shrink as I have always heard that surgery is not only painful but the piles come back after a while.

Reply to Angel