Question

Piles

Blood comes out when I go to the loo to do no. 2 I also experience stomach cramps frequently I've been to the doc & i was told I have piles I used the medication prescribed by the doc but saw no change. I bought some pills from the phamarcy which I'm told rfo cleaning the kidneys i feel better after using those pills. Do i have piles or a kidney infection?

Dear Anon
Kidney infection will not give you bleeding when passing stools. If the bleeding is red and only when you wipe, it is probably due to a hemorroid which is a varicose vein around the anus. If medication does not help it may be needed to have it surgically removed.
Ask the sister at the pharmacy to test your urine - they will be able to see if you have an infection. One usually have cloudy urine that smells and is dark with fever or chills and pain over the bladder or in the sides when you have a kidney infection.