Posted by: Joe | 2005/12/07


I had piles (excuse spelling) and a part of something from my inside is coming from anus, had this for the past three or so years. Blood in stool when having running tommy, otherwise o.k. Is this serious?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Yes, as a psychiatrist, I do tend to work a bit higher up the body. So do ask Cyberdoc about this. Usually, piles are not serious but can become a major nuisance ; occasionally they can be a sign that something else more serious might be going on. The solution is to see your GP or a nearby good clinic, for a checkup on this, and an examination. There are various ways of treating piles, and I'm sure Cyberdoc is far more up to date on this than I am !

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/07

Go to see your Doctor. It could be anything from Mild haemeroids to rectal prolapse. Book now, and just get it over and done with. they have seen worse.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Mona | 2005/12/07

Your doctor can prescribe medicine that you put on it to "dry" them out, if its a very severe case, it can be removed by an operation, although very sore, my husband had it done.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: lulu | 2005/12/07

Eating SAMBOK salf?? I've heard of some pretty stupid home remedies and this one ranks really high up...

See a doctor if "something from your inside is coming from your anus"! Or do you honestly think bits of you hanging out is normal??

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/07

I'll give you some advice if the others won't. Many people suffer from this and there are many remedies for it. Some work and some don't. Try eating a spoonful of SAMBOKsalf for a few days. Get some exercise, drink enough water, take in enough fibre. If the problem persist, you should see a doctor because it could be something more serious.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: HoT | 2005/12/07

Glad I could put a smile somewhere!

Reply to HoT
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

HoT, I have to laugh, great answer, thanks for the smile....

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Anon | 2005/12/07

You crack me up! HoT

Reply to Anon
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/07

Hi Joe

This sound very painful why don't you try the cyberdoc. Good luck

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: HoT | 2005/12/07

and the shrink's going to help you how ?

his work is done a bit highter up!

Reply to HoT

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.