Posted by: Flower | 2004/11/05


I need to go to an doctor urgently. The thing is that I am dead scared and very shy. I don't know if I have do go to a GP which I don't have or to a gastrointrologist or what? I cannot go to the loo without pain and a lot of blood, sometimes I have to put back the piles with my hand. I cannot live like this anymore. I know I need an operation. Please help me...!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Flower, the easiest would be to see a general surgeon. If you leave in or around Pretoria I can refer you, but otherwise you will have to go to one of the hospitals in your area. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Carina | 2004/11/05

You could visit a general surgeon who specializes in Pile operations. I know an extremely good one in the Bellville area. I don't know where you live though.

Reply to Carina

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.