Question
Posted by: Flower | 2004/11/05

Piles

I need to go to an doctor urgently. The thing is that I am dead scared and very shy. I don't know if I have do go to a GP which I don't have or to a gastrointrologist or what? I cannot go to the loo without pain and a lot of blood, sometimes I have to put back the piles with my hand. I cannot live like this anymore. I know I need an operation. Please help me...!!

Flower, the easiest would be to see a general surgeon. If you leave in or around Pretoria I can refer you, but otherwise you will have to go to one of the hospitals in your area. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Carina | 2004/11/05

You could visit a general surgeon who specializes in Pile operations. I know an extremely good one in the Bellville area. I don't know where you live though.

Reply to Carina