Question
Posted by: Irritating | 2004/10/05

Piles

Hi. I have piles and find them incredible irritating. They ar enot very serious because i can sit down and move around with no problem or discomfort at all. But when i have to do the 'business' at times, it painful and bleeds. Help!

Irritating, are you sure it is piles? If it is, you can use Scheriproct® suppositories but just remember that your symptoms might be due to something else too. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2004/10/05

try Sceriproct ointment or suppositories (or what I find is much better, Proctosedyl Ointment. It really works wonders. You need scripts for both the above.

Reply to anxious