Question
Posted by: Lita | 2004/02/26

Piles

Can you tell me what causes this???? Got it now, dunno why and is very irritating and i am only 25 years old.. What can i do about this as its embarrassing too??

Thanks,

Lita, you can get some Anusol® suppositories from your pharmacist if you’re sure it is piles. Maybe the best would be to mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send you something I wrote on piles. Read it and make sure is not something else as there are other things that have the same symptoms and that are a lot more serious than piles. Good luck.