Question
Posted by: Alfie | 2007/08/16

Pilates only once a week

I'm trying to fall pregnant and decided now is a good time to get off the couch and start doing some excercise. Problem is I have a very demanding job and can only manage to attend to attend a group class once a week. Will this be any benefit to me if I only attend a beginner pilates class once a week or am I wasting my time and money?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Alfie. Any exercise more than nothing is good for you. Research shows that 2-3 episodes of 20 minutes of exercise will significantly reduce disease risk. So call that studio now.
James