Question
Posted by: jo | 2005/11/29

pilates instructors in durban

Can anyone get me contacts for a beginners' instructor in the greater Durban area, although Musgrave/Glenwood would be ideal.

Expert ImageArchive

If there are any fitness professionals in the Durban area that would like to help the many potential clients like Jo, please get a proper certification (look at www.equilibrium.co.za) and get going in this growing market.

Until then, Jo, I am sorry we can't help you. I hope there is somebody that gets you a referral to a decent Pilates Studio. Good luck.

James

1
Posted by: sthe | 2005/12/13

I know of a pilates studio in Westville it's called Pilates Fitness & Rehabilitation Studio.I've never been there myself.
Their telephone number is 267 2018

Reply to sthe