Question
Posted by: Tania | 2007/03/14

Pilates Classes - where?

I am looking to join a pilates class in my area. Does anyone know where I can go in the west rand Johannesburg area. Cant seem to find anything on the internet.
thanks

Hi tania

Honestly, I don't know, and there is no database where one can find this information - the fitness industry in general is quite unregulated. As you've been told on the forum, sometimes the best bet is to join a Gym where you can do 5 or 6 days a week, and pay about the same as you would be paying for maybe 2 classes privately. At the very least, the gym would be able to advise on where else you could look - they will have the contacts needed.

1
Posted by: VS | 2007/03/14

They normally offer classes at Virgin Active's ... which sometimes also works out cheaper than paying per personal class (paying the monthly gym fee) - but depends what u are looking for?!

Reply to VS