Question
Posted by: monique | 2004/11/10

pigmentation under eyes and on nose

pigments freeking me out!

Please give more detail.

3
Posted by: PREGGIES | 2004/11/10

It's called chloasma. It's caused from the contraceptive pill or is also known as the marking of pregnancy. You can look it up on the internet. I have it and hate it. There is nothing you can do about but use sunblock as the sun makes it worse, where a hat when outdoors or try these pigmentation creams or lightening creams, but you need to be persistent as it does fade in time. I continuously have to were foundation, would love to have natural looking skin.
Hope this helps.

Reply to PREGGIES
Posted by: lavender | 2004/11/10

I got some pigmentation on my skin while I was on the pil. The best way to prevent it is to use a blockout sunscreen. Once its there it is difficult to get rid of. I am using Environ products and my pigmentation are really improving, but it takes time.

Reply to lavender
Posted by: mons | 2004/11/10

please tell me about the causes what is it related to and some solutions.thanks

Reply to mons