Question
Posted by: me | 2004/10/14

Pigmentation Marks, Please help!

Hello

Please can u tell me whether there is some kind of cream or treatment that I can use for pigmentation marks on my face. This was caused by pregnancy. I have tried soft laser treatment, creams and who knows what else.
I use sun screen/block every single day.
Please tell me if there is something I can use to remove it permanently

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Me,

It is possible that glycolic acid peels might be of assistance to you. However, this is difficult to judge without a proper clinical assessment. Please visit a plastic surgeon or dermatologist for professional advice.

2
Posted by: Mark Leite | 2004/10/14

Hi Me

I am in my 4th year of studying to be a homoeopath. The remedy known as Sepia should be very useful for the pigmentation you wrote about in your post. If that doesn't work, you can get a product by Natura(pink-purple and white boxes) in most pharmacies country wide (I think it's called Pigmentation)which I know has brought people joy. That should do the trick.

Reply to Mark Leite
Posted by: Mark Leite | 2004/10/14

I am in my 4th of studying to be a homoeopath. The remedy known as Sepia should be very useful for the pigmentation you wrote about in your post. If that doesn't work, you can get a product by Natura(pink-purple and white boxes) in most pharmacies country wide (I think it's called Pigmentation)which I know has brought people joy. That should do the trick.

Reply to Mark Leite