Question
Posted by: Nellie | 2007/05/23

Pigmentation

Could you please tell me more or less how much it cost to do the laser and light-IPL on my face for pigmentation marks and where i should go to have that done. I'm in Pretoria. Ive used several creams and spent alot of money on creams prescribed by my skin doctor, but still struggle with this problem.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Nellie, thank you for the question and sorry for the long delay with the answer.
My personal recommendation is to try the Syneron’s (IPL/Bipolar Radiofrequency combination) Machine for the pigmentation removal for a number of reasons. Firstly, studies have shown that this technology is safer, more comfortable and can produce as much clearance as ablative lasers, if performed properly by the operator. Furthermore, there is no or very little downtime except for the 5 to 10 days of darkening of pigmentation, which is a normal response with final lightening of the pigmentation. My advice is to phone Radiant Healthcare at (011) 794 8253 to find a doctor in Pretoria. It is difficult to tell you the price one will pay, as it varies from doctor to doctor, but phone around and find the best price.

1
Posted by: des | 2007/07/10

nellie what products have you used before.

Reply to des