Question
Posted by: Bululu | 2006/10/30

Pigmentation

Hi skin doctor

I am a 19 year old asian male I've had acne which is now under control its kind of moderate now but there is scarring and pigmentation spots left now my skin is brown its also abit sensitive

What would you reccomend?Please give me all alternatives it really puts me down

Expert ImageArchive

There is no effective treatment for the brown spots. They definitely tend to improve with time. Laser treatment may help in a few cases. There is always the risk of white marks where the brown spots were!! Scars also tend to improve with time. If I were you I would adopt a wait and see attitude. If you are still worried see your doctor.

2
Posted by: rachel | 2006/10/30

hi doc- i am in my fourties and my dermy tells me tht i have acne i am on differen gel and dalacin t - but i still get bouts of acne what do i do, also i will be seing my dermy in the next two weeks please help.

Reply to rachel
Posted by: zou | 2006/10/30

hi doc can you tell me i have slight acne makrks will dermatsin help me or what can you suggest- i am 42 yrs of age.

Reply to zou