Question
Posted by: J | 2005/11/30

PID

My GP said I have PID and he gave me treatment which included antibaotics and VC. How do I know if I'm cured? Sometimes when I have sex there is a little blood is like my vagina is getting small or something? is it possible for a vagina to shrink even though the person is not exercising? sometimes after sexual intercourse, i dont know if its stomach or abdominal pains what I know is I have to go to the toilet and to relief my self.

The best way to know whether you are cured is if you have no symptoms. As you are still having problems, I would suggest that you see your doctor again.