Posted by: Miss K | 2008/08/06

Good Day.

I would like to know how I can stop picking at my face. It has gotten so bad I can not walk past a mirror without stopping to check for spots, I sit and search for them and if I even find a miniscule pimple I pick at it until I bleed.

I have holes in my face from where I pick and I HATE what my face looks like, but I continue to do it.......

This is a recognized problem ; and of course you pick even when there really aren't any spots --- yopu are creating them, not eliminating them. See a good local psychologist, preferably one providing CBT ( COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy ) to help you learn to stop this behaviour and to cope better with stress in general, and enhance your self-esteem