Question
Posted by: Gengis K | 2007/05/14

Picking up a woman.............contd

Yesslike mense!!

Ok, ek het jul raad gevat, en Vrydag het ek 'n klein eksperiment gemaak.
Daar is 'n sekere mooi meisie wat ek nou vir 'n baie lang tyd(3 months), monitor.

So Friday night, I positioned myself tactically, and when she passed by, I said to her that, listen here, I need to have a talk with you.

But damnit, I went straight to the point.I took the advice, and I was just myself.I asked her if she had a bf, she said no.I then told her that I really like her(Her face went straight/serious!!)...............but then I added that I don't really know her, so I'd like to get to know her a little.(Man, when her face went serious, I maybe thought I shouldn't have said this).

So I asked her number and she gave it.And then told her that I'd like to get to know her, but not tonight, maybe another time.(You can't blame me!Her face simply went from smiling one moment, to dead straight serious the next.)

But she was quite insisting on knowing when this next time will be or whether I'll meet her next week.I didn't want to commit, but I simply said we'll talk later.

Now ladies, I need your thoughts.
1.Why the straight face?
Man this really put me off, especially since I was trying my darn best.

2. Should I even call her?Dammit, I wouldn't even know what to say even if I did.I got the no's but heck!
3. Ek dink ek moet miskien a week of twee wegbly.Man, I simply do not know whether to proceed or not.

PS: I'm even thinking that she def has a bf and maybe I am causing her unnecessary confusion.

Your thoughts please.

Not quite a question needing true psychiatric expertise ! Shae sounds exactly right, however. Relax and enjoy !

4
Posted by: Jay | 2007/05/15

My suggestion.....send her an SMS and say that you hav not forgotten your promise to get to know her better. Just to start communication. By know she probably thinks you changed ur mind.

Jay

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

Helloho? Sy't haar nommer vir jou gegee het sy nie? So wat's jou probleem? So what oor die gesigsuitdrukking, as sy jou nie ook bietjie gelike het nie dan sou sy nie haar nommer gegee het nie! Flippin tel net die foon op en bel haar! Jy't klaar die moeilikste gedeelte gedoen, so nou's dit net go with the flow.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/14

Gaan ons nou updates kry tot die dag wat jy trou?

Reply to C.
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/14

Stop over-analysing.

Relax, call the girl and ask he to go to dinner or something. Just relax and see this as an opportunity to get to know her, after all, that is hwat you want.

She was probably just caught unawares.

She obviously appreciated your straight forwardness. Heaven knows. all us ladies get these days are guys wanting to get in out pants so to have a guy actually say he wants to get to know you is like announcing the sky is about to come down.

Reply to Shae