Question
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/16

physic predicted my dead

hi ppl. i was reading the chatsworth tabloid for those of you'll that are from durban you might of heard of shariataz or whatever her name is. anyway my name and my boyfriends name and his car was listed under names and vehicles associated with accidents. please help me as i am shit scared of this coming thru i didnt even want to send my boyfriend to work today. cs can he predictions be true? she predicted ashley callie dead from isidingo an it came to pass

Charlatan, maybe ? Such predictions are RUBBISH and publishing them should not be allowed. If you make enough daft predictions, some will come true by pure chance, and people tend to ignore all the predictions they get wrong. If this quack is publishing specific names of people she says will have an accident, this is a savagely cruel thing to do, and any paper which publishes such stuff should be totally ashamed of itself. Someone ought to sue her and the paper for causing needless suffering.

8
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/16

Stormy, maybe a trick being played on you by a friend? CS can't answer your question really as this is not a scientific subject! And is there any sort of time frame for this "accident" to happen? Because many people are involved in some sort of accident at some point in their lives. If you have an accident 5 years from now,will you still think she predicted it?

I agree with Alli, get on with life and enjoy!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/16

Reply to Maria
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/16

thanx alli ill go home and watch it again. o god i cant die now im only 20 and i still wanna get married and all.anybody got a good lawyer??

Reply to stormy
Posted by: Alli | 2008/07/16

I've been to many many psychics over the years... some got a few things right and some amazed me with descriptions.predicitions but i can tell you after 10 years of seeing them... they RARELY can predict the future.
They seem much better at the present and energies.

and did she really predict Ashleys death... did you hear about it BEFORE she died?
live your life, have fun! we are all going to die sometime and somehow i really doubt you are going soon.
and if you are really worried, dirve VERY slowly. but don't let is occupy your mind... seen the secret? they talk about what you think about all the time will become your reality.

lots of love (and peace!)
Alli

Reply to Alli
Posted by: Alli | 2008/07/16

lots of love (and peace!)
Alli

Reply to Alli
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/16

It is spookey & frightening. Have you contacted Shariataz and asked why your name etc were there. I am sure they are not allowed to do this. I would contact a lawyer.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/16

Well im scared for u guys too.Thats spooky dont know what i would do in u shoes

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: alien | 2008/07/16

i wouldnt believe it, but get your will and things in order... :)

Reply to alien