Question
Posted by: JL | 2007/02/28

PHOSPHOLIPIDS.

GOOD DAY DOCTOR,

I NEED SOME ADVISE AND HELP, PLEASE.

I HAD A FEW MC(5). THE DOCTOR I'M WITH TOOK SOME TESTS AND SAID THAT I HAVE PHOSPHOLIPIDS. HE SAID THAT THERE IS VERY LITTLE TO DO FOR ME, AND THAT IT IS ALMOST INPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A HEALTH PREGNANCY. HE SAID THAT I SHOULD TAKE ASPRIN, IT MAIGHT HELP, BUT CANT TELL FOR SURE.

DOC IS THIS PHOSPHOLIPIDS HEALTH FRIGHTENIG ILLNES, WHAT SHOULD I DO, AND WHAT TIPE OF ILLNESS IS IT. WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE A HEALTHY PREGNANCY, AND WILL I ALWAYS HAVE THIS PHOSPHOLIPIDS.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

HAVE A NICE DAY

JL

Apart from miscarriages, the other problem with antiphospholipid syndrome is that you are more prone to leg clots. Aspirin does increase the chances of having a normal pregnancy and, in some cases, heparin is also used.