Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2003/01/27

phone number provided by you, not in use

Dear Diet Doc,

Thank you for replying to my e-mail so quickly. I took down the number for the Gautench Netcare Rehabilitation Centre. Unfortunately they now only deal with spinal and head injuries. Please can you provide another contact number for Eating Disorders.

thank you
sincerely
Tracy

Dear Tracy
All I can suggest is that you phone the Kenilworth Clinic (021) 797-1400 (or edu@kenilworthclinic.co.za) and ask them if they have a contact number in Gauteng. They provided me with the info on Netcare a few months ago. If they can't provide you with any info then try contacting the Psychology Department at one of the universities (Tukkies, RAU or WITS) and ask them for a referral to psychologists who specialise in Eating Disorders.