Posted by: Lainey | 2008/07/09

phobias - parktown Prawns

Hi there.
Just reading all the strange phobia.
Do you have a name for a phobia for Parktown Prawns.
If you live in SA, or know of anyone who does, you wil know what a PArktown Prawn is

Why ? As I wrote elsewhere, a bunch of silly people with far too much time on their hands, invented a host of silly fake names for a wide range of phobias, and produced utterly no benefits to humanity. Few people like Parktown prawns, and most of us dislike them intensely. But if someone called it Prawnophobia, would it actually improve the situation at all ?

Posted by: Tania | 2008/07/09

I think everyone knows what they are, and everyone has a phobia of them. they are the most disgusting creatures ever. I dont even know what their purpose is. They are just repulsive.

Reply to Tania