Question
Posted by: special | 2005/12/06

Phlem in throat (windpipe)

I have this persitent throat phem (airways) and have to cough to get releaf. During the day it is worse. I also have bad taste in my mouth and my teeth feel slimey all the time. I have consulted a dentist and there is nothing there with the exception of thrush in my tounge. I have tried sinutabs, etc but have no effect at all. I am very conscious of possible bad breath and have closed myself out from people.

Please help me as I am now desperate.

Dear Special,
You may have an allergic rhinitis. Please ask your doctor to have a look and prescribe you some cortisone nose spray if needed to stop the post nasal drip. He should also give you something for the thrush and see why you get it - your immunity may be low.