Question
Posted by: phimosis | 2007/04/01

phimosis stuck 2

i recently posted to ask for advice about phimosis and foreskin sticking to the glans, in this post

"am 15, suffering phimosis, and i have recently become able, through gentle stretching, to pull back the foreskin while flaccid, sometimes with the aid of a warm bath. I have noticed that at the rim of the glans, the underside of the foreskin appears to be stuck to the glans. is this normal? please help. nothing worries me more than this."

you suggested that I may have a short frenulum. As far as I know, my frenulum is of normal length, I can retract when flaccid, and the frenulum does not restrict movement on the 'ventral (?)' underside whatsoever. It is just around the edge of the glans, there the shaft meets the glans, that the foreskin appears to be bonded or stuck to the glans, which I hear to be a typical trait of normal childhood phimosis.

I should also add, that I am only 15, and have never been at a stage when I can retract while erect.

Thanks for the help.

Dear Phimosis
Please let your GP have a look, usually at your age this should not be "stuck" still. You may need to have it surgically fixed.

3
Posted by: LW | 2007/04/12

Cream To streach the skin.
Where did you hear this Natural. I was circumcised and hell it is not what anti Circ groups make it out to be.

Reply to LW
Posted by: NATURAL | 2007/04/02

DO NOT EVER CIRCUMCISE !!! NEVER DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ADVOCATE THIS STUPIDITY
GO TO AN UROLOGIST AND HE WILL GIVE YOU CREAM TO STRETCH YOUR FOREKSIN

Reply to NATURAL
Posted by: dd | 2007/04/02

Listen my friend,

go to a doctor, and let him look at it. I think you should consider getting circumsized because it will make life a lot easier.

i had the same problem as you, and waited till i was 21 to get cut, dont make the same mistake and just get it fixed¬!!

Reply to dd