Question
Posted by: Fit/Fat | 2004/11/15

Phedra-Cut USN

Does USN - Phedra-Cut tabs work? Any feedback from readers who've had a good response by using it?
I want to loose weight but keep my lean muscle.
Any tips to accelerate weight-loss, at a plateu now... doing lots of exercise and eating right.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Fit/Fat,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: Van | 2004/11/15

I fully agree with Q. Also I would recommend doing cardio even if it's just 15 mins every day after your workout to help burn up that unwanted bodyfat.

Van

Reply to Van
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/15

I was on a plato as well and by upping my magnisuim and calsium intake it broke the plato, phedra cut helps and if used with cla even better but up your intakes of calsium and mag it will fire up your body!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: gym freak | 2004/11/15

yes it does work, but amino liq is much better and gives better results. you must also use CLA.

Reply to gym freak