Question
Posted by: Nick | 2004/10/16

Phedra Cut - Billaboy

Hi im 19yr old male
I would like to find out about Phedra Cut, Is this a good and safe product to use, I have some fat to loose on my body and considering this, i have read abt it in the fat burners and more article. When using this product can i only use this or is ther anything else i need to take. Can i use this product for cardivascular exercise and not weights, does it help to loose weight fast and once i stop using it will the weight stay off. Please advice Thanks

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Nick, Billaboy,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

6
Posted by: Nick | 2004/10/21

Hi Sir
You suppose to be helping me out here but you have not given me your view??
whats up with this??
Subject:
Posted by: Body building
Message:
Nick, Billaboy,

CB.

Reply to Nick
Posted by: HH | 2004/10/19

Hi B tell me how can I get hold of the winstrol. I used the tabs for a while but to no joy

Reply to HH
Posted by: b | 2004/10/18

why dont you go on a course of winstrol - its excellent and the injectable has hardly any side effects

Reply to b
Posted by: craig | 2004/10/17

Other brands which have shown massive results is from a company called biotest. They made the ultimate fat burner bor body builders. the product is called hot-rox. email or call them. there email is sales at biotestedge dot co dot za. they should give you details about where you can purchase it from durban

Reply to craig
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/17

Hi not good if you have n blood pressure problem!!!! You have to diate with it and you can use it with cardio or weights or both. It does work but its not the 8 th wonder of the world.

Reply to Q
Posted by: Its me nick again | 2004/10/16

This product is Phedra Cut advanced right??
If I want to purchase it where else can I other than USN, which shops etc.. i live in durban..

Reply to Its me nick again