Question
Posted by: ra | 2004/10/04

phedra cut

HI I STARTED RUNNING ON THE ROAD ABOUT 3WEEKS AGO
THEN I DECIEDED TO GO TO GYM AND USE THE TRED MILLS AND THE WIEGHTS , HOWEVER I HURT MY KNEE ON THE TREDMILL SO I CANNOT RUN , IM A LITTLE CHUBBY AND I STILL DO WEIGHTS. MY QUESTION IS I BOUGHT PHEDRA CUT FROM USD PRODUCTS , SHOULD I BE USING IT EVEN THOUGH I CANT DO CARDIO AT THE MOMENT , WILL IT WORK WHEN I DO WEIGHTS.

Dear Ra
Check on the label and if this product contains ephedrine or synephrine then be careful as it can have many negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). Rather leave slimming pills and potions alone and eat a balanced, energy reduced diet to lose that weight. Do your weight exercises, let your knee get better and then return to your usual exercise routine.
Take care

1
Posted by: Veronica | 2004/10/06

Dont worry about it. These pills are safe, well to an extent at least. I was on Phedra Cut for almost 6 mnths with no side effects what so ever. I also am unable to that much cardio as I also have a major knee injury still from my school days. I used Phedra Cut, followed a healthy eating diet & only did weight training & it worked like a bomb!!!

Reply to Veronica