Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2007/05/02

Pfizer's Strentrol (dirlotapide)

Good morning,

I read about dirlotapide in a magazine and they gave your website as a ref but I can't seem to find any ref to it on the site.
Where can I buy this product?

Nadine

This is a prescription drug and I am not aware of it being available in SA. What would you like to use it for? Your vet can get it for your dog by applying for a licence to import it if it is deemed necessary.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2007/05/02

I've been on here for a long time and don't recall any mention of dirlopatide - there's another pet section, though - look up at the top and click on that.

Usually obesity in dogs - if this is what you want it for - is better cured by adjusting the diet, and learning about dogs' nutritional requirements, than by the use of drugs. In any case, I would suggest you consult your vet first.

Reply to Chill