Question
Posted by: Lan | 2006/11/10

Pet Medical Aid

I have been reading this forum since I got my puppies and I must say that most of my questions get answered. I need to find out how to get my babies onto a pet medical aid. They mean so much to me and my husband and if they get sick I want them to get the best care possible. How and where do I get info on it and how much is it abour per month? I am in the Durban area.

Your local vet should have the application forms - the company is called PetSure.

1
Posted by: Lan | 2006/11/10

Thanks. I found their website and I think I will sort it out a.s.a.p.
Thanks again.

Reply to Lan