Question
Posted by: mimi | 2008/01/03

PET LOVER

HI doc my family lives in durban in a flat and my family loves cats but recently the municipality announced no one is allowed to keep cats so the SPCA took all the cats away and allowed my mum to keep 1 male cat im so sad and emotional as i dont live with them but i know my cats and i love them i just want to know will the SPCA take care of my cats because my cats wont be able to live in cages thats what im so worried about.

Dear Mimi
They usually try to find new homes for them so they won't live in cages for long.