Question
Posted by: Susan | 2008/01/12

Pet and traveling - Concerned

We are relocating to Capetown soon (currently Gauteng) and my only concern is my 10 yr old Jack russell. Is there any medication I can give her to help her sleep some of the way to the trip? Where can this be found?

Best use Rescue Remedy. Some of the sedatives that used to be used interfere with the animals ability to control its body temperature. Rescue Remedy will help and frequent stops for water and toilet (where is is safe to walk the dog) will be necessary.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2008/01/12

This can be found at your vet's.

If you don't want a proper tranquilliser, try Rescue Remedy, or Valerian drops (tincture - health shop).

Reply to Chill