Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2003/12/22

Pespirex

I've got a problem of underarm sweating and I read on internet that Perspirex ,Anhydrol Forte or Drichlor can help, but I tried Drichlor but my armpits were sore I stopped using it,can I get one of the other 2 from the counter or I will need a prescription.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The products that you mention, apart from Drichlor, are not known to me. If you could perhaps forward me the details as to where you obtained the names (trade names I presume?), I might be able to get you additional info.

As to the problem with Drichlor: It might be that you applied it immediately after depilating your armpits, and the Drichlor caused the over-sensitized skin to react. If the soreness happens every time you apply, of course rather discontinue use totally.

A tablet called Pro-banthine might be of some help, but it causes some side effects, most notably dryness of mouth, and therefore might be unsuitable. Obtain some from your local pharmacist (avalable without prescription), for a trial period of a few days.

As a last resort, ask your family physician to refer you to a dermatologist.

2
Posted by: Desperate | 2015/12/29

Please assist me . I have two daughters ages 5 and 9 . They both have a bad odour coming from their underarms. Even straight after they have a bathe. I was even rubbing lemon juice under their arms straight after they bath. It was helping for a while, but now its worse. Even in cold weather. I dont want them to get teased at school, other children even the teachers can be cruel. I googled and the internet search came up with Anhydrol Forte. How safe is that for kids? or can i use a underarm deodrant for them? what do you recommend>

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: Ruth | 2003/12/23

You can get the information from, embarrasingproblems.com and search for armpit sweating.

Reply to Ruth