Posted by: Mfani | 2007/02/28

Pertanity tests - Urgent

Hi there,

I have been with a guys for about a year and half and we have a month old baby and he is doubting the baby his.

i have never slept with anyone besides him in three years and yes I used to date different guys before and now people are talking behind my back telling him that the baby is not his and he is doubting that too.

So what are the ways that I can prove to him that the bay is his because now i don't want to take anything from him until he is sure that the baby is not his and are the any legal procedures that I can take for those insulting me. At the moment i am not working and my baby has no one to support him except for my family but I want him to take responsibility for the baby but not until he is sure. what can I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

If you are sure the baby is his and want to prove it, a clinic can help to arange for paternity testing. If people are saying malicious things about you, there are, theoretically, legal proceedings possible suing them for defamation or something like that ( you'd need to consult a good local lawyer or the free legal clinic at your nearest law school ) --- but such cases can be awfully difficult to prove, and can damage you by making the nasty things they're saying much more widely known.
Paternity testing could be agood idea, as you could then speak with the Maintenance Court, and have him forced by the court to pay maintenance for the child.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bulie | 2007/04/16

How to get summon from the court to prove partenity.

Reply to Bulie
Posted by: Leila | 2007/02/28

Mfani been there done that. I stayed with a men for 5 years and had a child together. We broke up 2003 and he didnt want to maintain the child. I took him to court and he was ordered for maintanance. I met someone 2005, six months down the line we were engaged and got married December same year. My second baby with my hubby was born late last year, I recieved summons from the court for partenity test for my first baby. Did that and the results came positive and now he wants the second partenity test. Im not sure what message is he trying to say about me. But gal, do it for your child's sake.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: RMC | 2007/02/28

First, kick his sorry butt out if he thinks you are such a slut. Then go to a lab and get DNA samples from him and baby and when you have proof he is the one make him pay child support

Reply to RMC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.