Question
Posted by: Isabel | 2003/03/06

Perspiring heavily on one side only

I am a very healthy and active 69 year old woman. Recently (about 10 weeks now) I became aware of the fact that I perspire heavily on the one side of my body while the other side stays completely dry. My doctor could not help. Have you any explanation for this or ever heard of a similar case?

Isabel, you have me stumped. It might be due to a change in the brain and that’s why I think the best would be to see a neurologist. Good luck.
If you ever find out what the cause is, will you let me know? Here on the forum or at my e-mail address (CyberDoc@mweb.co.za). Thank you.