Posted by: clueless | 2007/03/22


Hi there,

Not sure if im on the right sight...but not sure where else to turn.

Im 36 years old and have never had a problem with perspiration. However about 4 months ago i started perspiring terribly under my arms. No matter what roll-on i use nothing helps.

Im interested to know the cause of the sudden perspiration problem (only under my arms) and a solution.

As you can understand it is extremely embarrasing.

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Please post to CyberDoc.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lin | 2007/03/23

The best prouct on the market is Perspirex. It's a bit expensive but it really works!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/23

Im 35 and have exactly the same problem. I have tried
so many products already, and also clueless. I must
say it is rather embarrasing. Doc please recommend a good product to use, or what is the cause of it. I must say i have such embarrasing marks under my arms,
and dont know if there is a cream that i could use to
lighten the dark marks. please help doc.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.