Question
Posted by: clueless | 2007/03/22

perspiration

Hi there,

Not sure if im on the right sight...but not sure where else to turn.

Im 36 years old and have never had a problem with perspiration. However about 4 months ago i started perspiring terribly under my arms. No matter what roll-on i use nothing helps.

Im interested to know the cause of the sudden perspiration problem (only under my arms) and a solution.

As you can understand it is extremely embarrasing.

Please post to CyberDoc.

2
Posted by: Lin | 2007/03/23

The best prouct on the market is Perspirex. It's a bit expensive but it really works!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/23

Im 35 and have exactly the same problem. I have tried
so many products already, and also clueless. I must
say it is rather embarrasing. Doc please recommend a good product to use, or what is the cause of it. I must say i have such embarrasing marks under my arms,
and dont know if there is a cream that i could use to
lighten the dark marks. please help doc.

Reply to anon