Question
Posted by: S.A.D | 2003/02/18

Personal Visit

Can i please have your details i.e physical business address and how can i make an appointment to go and see you? I would appreciate it if i could have your number - i live close to pta as i saw you tell someone some time ago that you are in pta

Dear S.A.D.,
I don't specifically look for new patients arising from this Forum and this website, and this is the reason why I don't provide such details within m sections of the site.
However, I understand that elsewhere, this site, as well as others, provide listings of doctors, by which means one can check out a listing of, say, all psychiatrists ( or pediaricians ) in Pretoria ( or Cape Town ).